FOR SALE BY OWNER
FSBO FORMS YOU WILL NEED TO SELL YOUR HOME
1. Property disclosure form. This form requires you to reveal all known defects to your property. Check with your state government to see if there is a special form required in your state.
2. Sales contract. The agreement between you and the seller on terms and conditions of sale. Again, check with your state real estate department to see if there is a required form.
3. Sales contract contingency clauses. In addition to the contract, you may need to add one or more attachments to the contract to address special contingencies — such as the buyer's need to sell a home before purchasing yours.
4. Pre-and post-occupancy agreements. Unless you're planning on moving out and the buyer moving in on the day of closing, you'll need an agreement on the terms and costs of occupancy once the sale closes.
5. Lead-based paint disclosure pamphlet. If your home was built before 1978, you must provide the pamphlet to all sellers. You must also have buyers sign a statement indicating they received the pamphlet.
6. Mineral Oil form - This disclosure directly asks the current property owner to disclose whether the mineral and/or oil and gas rights were severed from the property by the previous owner, by the current owner, and whether the current owner intends to sever the rights from the property prior to transfer of title to the buyer.
If you’re looking access any of these forms, please click on the link below. Some of these forms will be provided to you for FREE.
Just keep me in mind if you do change your mind and are interested in listing with a Realtor/Agent. If you do, I can do all the Paperwork For You, Professional Photos, Drone Shots, 3D Tour, Advertising on MLS, Availability to Talk to Me from 8am – 8pm any day of the week, and a Company Yard Sign for a Flat Fee of 3%. If you have a better quote than the 3%, I will MATCH IT and will also provide you with a free appraisal worth over $700 as a credit at closing. Call me and talk to me if you have questions. Anyways, regardless, feel free to use me as a resource. In the meantime, check out the forms below. No need to provide your information, just click and DOWNLOAD.